Laundry Leaders: Mastering the Science of Hotel Laundry Management
Videos & Activities
Eng + Spa
Provided with the support of
This course will cover the fundamental principles and practices of hotel laundry management. You will learn about the various types of laundry equipment and their uses, as well as the proper techniques for sorting, washing, drying, and pressing linens.
Additionally, you will learn about the importance of inventory control, cost management, and sustainability in the hotel laundry operation.
Through a combination of lectures, hands-on activities, and case studies, you will gain a comprehensive understanding of the key aspects of hotel laundry management.
Upon completion of this course, you will be prepared to effectively manage a hotel laundry operation and ensure high standards of cleanliness, efficiency, and customer satisfaction.
- Understand the types and uses of laundry equipment, including washing machines, dryers, and pressing machines.
- Learn proper techniques for sorting, washing, drying, and pressing linens.
- Learn about inventory control and cost management in the hotel laundry operation.
- Develop skills in managing a hotel laundry operation and ensuring high standards of cleanliness, efficiency, and customer satisfaction.
- Understand the regulations and compliance related to hotel laundry operation.
- Learn how to maintain and troubleshoot the laundry equipment.
- Understand the role of technology in the laundry operation and how to optimize it.
Share This Class:
A quick introduction to the laundry types, and application to the hospitality industry.
A practical look at the management of the laundry in an accommodation. We will go through all the processes from the reception and classification to the final delivery.
Understand the machines needed for each part of the processes, what to consider when obtaining them, using them and getting the most out of them.
Comprehend the characteristics of the raw material, the optimal stock, control methods, and know the main causes of deterioration.
Recognize the costs involved in the management of a laundry, as well as know the optimal management indicators.
The prevention of occupational hazards in the laundry sector is of utmost importance. With the increasing demands of the laundry industry, it is imperative to ensure that team members in the department are protected from potential dangers. With the right measures in place, a laundry business can guarantee the safety of the team and guarantee a safe and healthy working environment.